Monday, December 14, 2009

The Beginning..

What was only supposed to be a short sabbatical from writing has turned into a little over a year. It's funny how fast a day becomes a week, which turns into a month, and before you know it you're looking back and wondering where it all went. Those two years of writing devotionals were one of the sweetest times of my life. I flipped through them the other day and truly marveled at the drastic difference there was between the girl who wrote the first one in 2006 and the girl who wrote the last one in 2008; I grew so much. All I can say is, always have child-like faith. God will use you in the strangest and most incredible ways when you are simply available and willing. It's interesting, me writing. Not only was I one who hated English class as a kid, never could finish a book (much less a sentence), but I also couldn't punctuate properly or tell you what an adverb,adjective etc. was if you paid me a million dollars! I probably still can't! Yet, there I was writing every day for what had turned into an intimidatingly large audience and writing about God no less? It is one of the strangest things I have experienced. But, I missed it. So, I'm back and attempting to push past the writer's block and get myself back into the habit again. Look out..here they, as well as other writings/thoughts/comical and moving life moments etc., come!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of my T-Blogger! :) LOL You go girl! Can't wait to read about thing amazing things God is doing in your life, specifically in your HEART! Know that I am praying for you daily! - Yo Bro, Housie

    ReplyDelete





Through Their Eyes







Munchkin Land Designs
Papers by Laura Deacetis